Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Jung Da Bin..in MeMorY...(March 4, 1980 - February 10, 2007)

A MiLLioN dEatH iS A StaTiStiC; A SiNgLE dEatH is A trAgEdy....


Ari ni..sy betul2 shock sgt..semalam saya baru tgk drama Korea tajuk: My Sister in Law is 19th Years Old...suke sgt kat heroin die nama die Jung Da Bing..ala yang berlakon Attic Cat tu...so i decided to know more of the actress..suddenly i read in the internet saying dat she is dead..not because of cancer or accident but she commit sucide..sy x paham la..dlm drama tu punye la periang n cute but in real life she was a depressing women..i guess the korean entertaiment industry tough sgt kot..maybe hard for her to survive..tp sedey sgt..sy admired sgt the girl in the drama.how she work hard to stay alive n helping his sic adopted brother..her role in the drama really makes me wanted to work hard on my life too..i guess real world n' drama are not the same...HER DEATH INDEED A TRAGEDY AND A LOST TO KOREAN ENTERTAIMENT INDUSTRY.....





Da Bin, whose real name was Jeong Hae-sun, posted a note on her personal blog around 5:04 a.m. on Friday expressing a complicated state of mind :

“I am complicated, and I feel like I am going to die. I am angry without reason, and I might go mad…I feel like I have lost myself and my identity…The Lord came to me…I was about to collapse, and he quietly lifts me up.”




Eventough sy x agree with her decision to commit sucide..tp i really2 do like her sgt2..coz she is s cute and adorable...a tibute to the late Jung Da Bin..who once stole many's people heart..she is one dammed good actress..i miss her already..huhu..










No comments: